A Walk to remember?


*Splat!* The raindrops went on the umbrella above me.
The plan was to go and buy the gold shoes...
But the amount of things i encountered on my way were...
interesting, interesting enough to re-tell.

My first time wearing white jeans made me realize just how much we put our darker colored jeans through.(random)

I saw people huddled under the carport covers for he car hire company i was passing by.
all trying to keep dry.
Keeping warm however, was out of it.

Moving forward, I noticed a young man stopping -or should i say trying to stop- every vehicle that passed.
The reason? A ride!
But i still dont understand why a mamber of the male species would be looking for a free ride!
Four cars had passed him without stopping.
It was until i was directly behind him before one stopped.
"Where are you going?" was all i heard as i walked out of hearing distance of the 'hiker' and the driver.

Further on, there was a speed bump.
This sexy tinted Black range rover stopped beside me.
The window on my side rolled down...
And Behold!
a fifty-something year old -still good looking mind you-
sporting a white traditional outfit asked "Hello, Where are you going?"
I pointed in the direction from which he had just come and said "Thank you" because it was not far!

Two seconds after i passed by him, i said to myself "That could have been my next big fish!"
Upon deeper reflection, am i ready to display goods which are not really for sale?
Why advertise whats not in stock?

No comments:

Post a Comment